At this year’s Annual General Assembly, in addition to standard activities and customary financial reports, elections were held for six positions of AmCham Board of Governors that became vacant this year. It is our pleasure to annonce that the following members were elected:
Berislav Horvat, Ernst & Young d.o.o.
FIRST VICE PRESIDENT
Boris Bauk, Hewlett-Packard d.o.o.
Mihael Furjan, Pliva Hrvatska d.o.o.
Anita Letica, Philip Morris Zagreb d.o.o.
Sanja Matić, Abbott Laboratories d.o.o.
Natko Vlahović, Vlahović Grupa d.o.o.
1. Appointment of tellers of election
2. Determination by tellers of election of whether a quorum is present
3. Opening of the Annual General Assembly and introduction by the President of AmCham
4. Report on the activities of AmCham by the President of AmCham
5. Financial report by the Executive director
6. Adoption of the list of arbiters
7. Elections for the Board of Governors positions
8. Appointment of the liquidator of AmCham
Since 1998, AmCham Croatia represents business interests of American, international as well as Croatian companies. With more than 220 members, employing over 67.000 people, we are the voice of international business in Croatia. We are the first choice of international companies for policy advocacy in Croatia.Join us now