AmCham Conference “Influence of Technology on Development of Mobility”
Date: September 12th, 2017
Time: 9:00 - 13:00
Place: Westin Zagreb Hotel (Opera room)
With the development of technology and ever higher environmental and energy efficiency standards, automotive industry is transforming more than ever. Companies have been strongly encouraged to improve existing and develop new products. Development of e-mobility, low or zero emission vehicles, waste parts and by-products management, ridesharing and better facilitation of transportation infrastructure are increasingly in the focus of the business community, decision makers, general public and finally conscious and responsible consumers.
The Conference program:
9:00 Welcome address by Amcham
CHALLENGES OF E-MOBILITY IN CROATIA AND TRENDS IN THE EU
9:05 Keynote speech - Oleg Butković, Minister of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (invited)
9:20 Panel discussion 1
- Representative of the Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure
- Ljubomir Majdandžić, Acting director, Energy Efficiency and Environmental Protection Fund
- Vladimir Lipovac, Audi Brand Manager, Porsche Croatia
- Branko Kondić, Executive Director, LMG Autokuća
- Dino Novosel, Head of e-mobility, Hrvatski Telekom
- Moderator: Vladimir Nišević, Editor in Chief, Poslovni dnevnik
10:20 Coffee BreakFUTURE OF AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN LIGHT OF HIGH ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
10:40 Introductory speech – Urlich Mentzner, European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA)
10:55 Keynote speech - Ivo Milatić, State Secretary, Ministry of Environment and Energy
11:10 Panel discussion 2
- Nela Palarić, Head of Department for Sustainable Waste Management, Ministry of Environment and Energy
- Robert Gogić, Post-Sales Coordinator, Porsche Croatia
- Igor Stažić, Editor in Chief, Start News
- Željko Teufel, član Uprave, CE-ZA-R Centar za reciklažu d.o.o. Zagreb
- Moderator: Andrea Doko Jelušić, Executive Director, AmCham
AmCham member participation fee: 290 kn per person.
Non-member participation fee: 390 kn per person.
Please confirm your attendance until September 8 by filling out the Reply Form and sending it to email@example.com.
There are also sponsorship opportunities available for this event. For more information please take a look at the SPONSORSHIP OFFER.