American Chamber of Commerce in Croatia
The Voice of International Business in Croatia
The American Chamber of Commerce in Croatia is the voice of American, Croatian and other international companies investing in Croatia and actively engaged in international business relations.
200+ members •• 22 nationalities •• 50 events •• 17 position papers
AmCham represents more than 200 companies which employ more than 62.000 people in Croatia. AmCham Croatia has been founded as non-governmental and non-profit business organization and is fully funded by its membership.
Vision of AmCham Croatia is to be the leading business association contributing to a strong and competitive business environment in Croatia and growing transatlantic cooperation.
Mission of AmCham Croatia is to provide to its members a forum for developing business opportunities, through promoting high standards of business practices, pursuing policy advocacy and offering high level networking.
• AmCham fosters ties between Croatia and the United States through trade and investment
• AmCham aims to strengthen partnership between the business community and the Croatian government at all levels
• AmCham facilitates cooperation among members
• AmCham promotes regional trade and pan-European cooperation
Network and Contacts
Established in 1998, AmCham Croatia is part of the biggest global network consisting of more than 100 national AmChams around the globe. This network is significant advantage to members, providing access to key contacts in most countries of the world.
AmCham Croatia is an active member of AmChams in Europe, network of 44 European AmChams. European AmChams cooperate closely and provide support to their members in business internationalization. This support includes:
1. AmCham Croatia member may attend any regular event organized by another European AmCham at the member rate
2. If recommended by AmCham Croatia executive, member may be provided short introductory “Country Briefings” from another European AmCham
3. AmCham executive will make an effort to ensure that senior manager, who takes on new responsibilities in other European countries, receives a proper introduction to the AmCham in the new host country and its executive.
In addition, AmCham Croatia uses its European network to assist Croatian companies with access to the US market via the Launchpad program.
AmCham Croatia is a fully accredited member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the world's largest business organization. It is based in Washington D.C. and represents the interests of more than 3 million businesses.