To be the leading business association contributing to a strong and competitive business environment in Croatia and growing transatlantic cooperation.
To provide our members a forum for developing business opportunities, through promoting high standards of business practices, pursuing policy advocacy and offering high level networking.
- Foster ties between Croatia and the United States through trade and investment
- Strengthen partnership between the business community and the Croatian government at all levels
- Facilitate cooperation among members
- Promote regional trade and pan-European cooperation
We are an independent, non-proﬁt, non-governmental organization with over 150 members and an accredited affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington and European Council of American Chambers of Commerce (ECACC) network, including ECACC’s ‘Mutual Services & Beneﬁts Program.
Members are provided the opportunity to expand their business and government contacts, exchange useful information, enhance community goodwill and to use other AmCham’s services, including:
- establishing and maintaining close communication between businesses and the Croatian government and its institutions
- organizing variety of networking activities: luncheon meetings with keynote speakers, sponsored cocktails, power breakfasts, seminars, roundtables
- publishing a magazine that contains a broad range of relevant information for businesses and reports on AmCham events
- identifying impediments to business and making suggestions as to how these problems can be resolved or reduced, through committee and task force work/advocacy
- promoting philanthropic projects benefiting the broader community
- publishing position papers on business issues affecting our membership
AmCham members come from many parts of the business community: U.S. companies, Croatian companies, companies from other countries and non-proﬁt organizations.