Specify a business procedure that gives you the greatest administrative burden and the greatest cost of your time and money. The procedure requires: a significant administrative burden, a significant amount of administrative documentation to be enclosed, documentation that must be submitted in paper form, personal submission required, long waiting time for the competent body's response or the procedure is unclear.
We invite you to describe one or more procedures, that represent an administrative burden and propose their simplification no later than Wednesday, May 29, 2019. Also, you can propose business process whose digitization would have best impact. You can submit your proposals to email@example.com
The guidelines you can follow while choosing the procedure are those that:
1. They have too many steps and digitization will significantly speed up their completion
2. They consist of steps and forms that are not standardized and clearly prescribed
3. They cast ambiguities and have different interpretations in the execution that came from different regulations
4. They require extensive documentation that is under the jurisdiction of several state administration bodies which causes difficulties in implementation
5. In practice, there are different interpretations and ways of implementation between central state administration and local administration
6. Involve a large number of subjects, or to a small number of subjects represent significant loss of time and resources
7. They require information already available to state administration bodies
8. They are highlighted in World Bank Doing Business reports and in the recommendations of the European Commission for the short-term, mid-term and long-term
The Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts is conducting project “Measurement and Reduction of Administrative Burden of Business Procedures, Optimization of Non-Tax Duties and Administrative Fees”. The Project represent a continuation of efforts of administrative unburdening conducted by the Ministry using the Standard Cost Model (SCM).
As part of the project, 10 business procedures that represent the biggest administrative burden will be selected, their cost will be measured and proposals for simplification and digitalization will be prepared.
Thank you in advance for your help. For any further information or questions, please feel free to contact us.